About RFP Philippines
Registered Financial Planners Philippines is the premiere professional body of financial planners in the Philippines. RFP Philippines promotes the value of financial planning and advances the financial planning profession.
The financial planning profession exists to help people reach their financial goals and dreams. At RFP Philippines, financial planners demonstrate and support professional commitment to education, high ethical practice standards and client-centered financial planning process. RFP upholds global standards in financial planning practice through the promotion and awarding of "RFP® Registered Financial Planner", the mark of excellence in financial planning, to members who meet the Institute's qualification. RFP applicants must meet two-year relevant experience, complete RFP education program, ascribe to RFP Code of Ethics and pass the RFP examination.
RFP Philippines seeks to accomplish the following objectives:
- Unify the voice, focus and resources of the financial planning community in the Philippines, bringing together those who champion financial planning process
- Facilitate success of RFP members and grow the organization
- Cultivate the body of knowledge of financial planning
- Advance public awareness of RFP professionals and financial planning standards
- Define effectively and communicate common understanding of the discipline of personal financial planning and its benefits
The Registered Financial Planner Philippines is established to promote professionalism in financial planning practice in the Philippines. It recognizes and certifies qualified individuals by awarding the RFP® designation who are in the field of financial planning. It has over 500 members and affiliates to date.
Read about RFP's History
Read about RFP's Mission
Learn more about RFP's Code of Ethics