Money Camp for Kids
Learning about money early in life is critical to one's financial success as an adult. The problem is the subject of money isnt taught on a regular basis in school. Many parents would rather talk to their kids about drugs and you-know-what other than about money. Because of this, children grow up with poor sense of personal finance. The current national and global financial crisis that is happening now is a reflection of our culture of how children are taught about money.
- Rising debt everywhere you look
- Successful professionals struggling with their personal finances
- Children becoming more materialistic, thinking buying this or that gadget will make them happy
- Growing availability of credit cards and credit for almost anything for anyone
It is high time you make a difference. Raise your child to be money smart kid by sending him to the Money Camp®. The Money Camp® will change the whole paradigm through which children grow up to view, think about and handle their finances. By sending your children into a real-life game where they experience, conceptually, what adults experience for real, is the perfect way to start giving our children a "feel" for what they need to know and do to create financial freedom for themselves.
What is the Money Camp?
Money Camp® for Kids is a revolutionary financial education program based in Canada promoted by the Registered Financial Planner (RFP®) Philippines. This program runs for half day and ideal for children aged 7 up to 15 years old. The Money Camp® is an entertaining way to teach kids and teens the rules of wealth they need to grow up happy, healthy, wealthy and wise. Kids play the game of life and learn the money lessons that last for a lifetime.
Money Camp® for Kids aims to instill the values of personal financial planning to kids whol will eventually control the financial matters of this country, the basic personal money management skills and wealth creation principles they will need for the rest of their lives.
What will I learn from the Money Camp®?
Children will learn the most critical money lessons they need to know to enjoy life from the Money Camp®. They will learn the following basic financial principles:
- I can work because I want to, not because I have to
- I put my money to work for me instead of me always working for it
- Financial freedom is my choice and my responsibility
- I pay myself first
- Interest is only interesting when I'm receiving it.
- I only borrow money when it makes me money
- Money is a tool to reach my dreams
- Achieving financial freedom is a matter of learning money management skills and developing the right habits.
Money Camp® aims to teach children the basic personal finance skills such as:
- Managing cash flow ( i.e. budgeting)
- Investing in assets
- Developing passive income streams
Money Camp® hopes to help your children devleop a healthy relationship with money and start practicing supportive money habits that will set them up to be financially healthy adults.
Starts at Php1,877. Click HERE to Register!