How to Buy Tickets
- If you have Access Code (Promo Code) for special tickets, Click "Enter promo code". Type your promo code then click "Apply".
- Pick your ticket. Choose quantity of your tickets.
- Check your ticket orders. Click the "Cart Icon" to see Order Summary. To remove a ticket type to your order, set quantity to zero (0).
- After checking your Order Summary, Click the "Checkout" button.
- Fill up necessary details (Contact Information, Tickets Information) then Click "Place Order"
- A new tab will open to complete payment. If you have PayPal account, just login then proceed to payment.
- If you have no PayPal Account, choose Pay Debit or Credit Card.
- Paypal Guest Checkout. Put your debit or credit card details. If you do not want to save your details in paypal, please do not tick the “Save my payment info and create a PayPal account”.
- Once you completed, Eventbrite will email you the tickets.
The objectives of this seminar are to provide financial planners with a basic understanding of the Philippine Stock Exchange and strategies for investors in Mutual Fund, UITF, VUL or Stock Brokerage Firms.
- Financial Vehicles
- Why invest in stocks?
- What stocks to buy?
- When to buy stocks?
- Should you invest in Mutual Fund, UITF, VUL or Stockbroker?
Engr. Arjay M. Magpantay is a Registered Financial Planner and Certified Investment Solicitor. He is also a book author and active resource speaker conducting seminars about stock market investing.
- Regular rate is Php 1,200.00
- All RFP® & Graduate Members are FREE.
- RFP® Program Alumni / Graduates can avail BUY 1 TAKE 1 Promo for Php 800.00 only.
Just use the ticket access codes given to you to access your special tickets.
Seminar / Event Rules
- Reserve your slot by buying tickets early.
- Strictly NO REFUND and NO CANCELLATION
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT WALK-IN REGISTRATIONS. Register using the given registration link to get electronic tickets.
- Strictly NO TICKETS, NO ENTRY on the day of the event.
- DO NOT BRING KIDS. Kids are not allowed to enter the venue.
- Registration means confirmation of your attendance. Non-attendance fee of Php 800.00 will be imposed to "No-Show" registrant