RFP® Continuing Professional Development Series
- How will the government’s Build Build Build program achieve GDP target this year?
- Where will inflation go and how it will affect interest rates before year end?
- What are the latest government reforms that will help economy grow higher?
- How will the ongoing trade war between US and China affect the exchange rate and economy?
- What is the outlook on stocks and investments?
Mr. Alvin Ang, Director of Ateneo Center for Economic Research and Development
He is a Former President of the Philippine Economic Society (2013), a professor of economics at the Ateneo de Manila University and a senior fellow of Eagle Watch, the school’s macroeconomic research and forecasting unit.
Expertise: Public Finance, Labour and Migration, Urban and Rural Development, and Systems and Capacities Involvement
- All RFP Graduate Members are FREE. Just use your membership ID number as promotional code
- RFP Program Graduates/Alumni are entitled to BUY 1 TAKE 1 Promo (Php 800.00). Contact our CPD Programs Coordinator at (02) 687 9856 to get the promotional code for Graduate/Alumni.
Seminar / Event Rules
- Reserve your slot by buying tickets early.
- Strictly NO REFUND and NO CANCELLATION
- Buying tickets means confirmation of your attendance. Non-attendance fee of Php 800.00 will be charged to “No-Show” registrant