Learn the Essentials in Personal Financial Planning.
Be part of the Registered Financial Planner (RFP®) in the Philippines!
The Registered Financial Planner (RFP®) program is designed to help you deliver the most effective personal financial strategies to build your skills and expand your knowledge in financial planning. The program focuses on core investment knowledge, building on practical knowledge. You will apply financial planning concepts to determine the proper strategy for clients based on the collection and analysis of client information, through to advising clients on the financial impacts of material changes in their life that could affect their financial plan. Upon successful completion, you will be able to implement best practices in budgeting, borrowing, constructing and analyzing personal financial statements.
What you'll learn:
- Explain the financial planning process to clients
- Develop a savings plan outlining net worth, cash flow, and saving strategies
- Identify clients financial goals and constraints to develop their financial plan
- Analyze legal considerations related to property ownership
- Assess benefits and drawbacks of, estates, trusts, small business and divorce
- Analyze the effects of asset allocation in establishing investment solutions for clients
- Estimate retirement income sources and needs, and develop a financial planning strategy to meet the clients objectives
- Module 1: Behavioral Financial Planning
- Module 2: Financial Planning Process
- Module 3: Time Value of Money
- Module 4: Investment Planning
- Module 5: Tax Planning
- Module 6: Estate Tax Planning
- Module 7: Insurance Planning
- Module 8: Financial Planning Practice
What they say about the RFP Program?
"The RFP Program added me a lot of valuable learnings and insights which I can use to better serve my clients as a Financial Advisor."
John Philip Jugo
Licensed Financial Advisor
"I have learned valuable insights on how to plan my finances properly. I hope to be an instrument of change and help my patients/clients improve their physical/emotional health but also their financial well-being. Thank you very much RFP."
Faith M. Crisostomo
The RFP Program is indeed a holistic approach to manage and improve one's finances. As a financial advisor, it made me see how big is my role in the financial plans of my clients and how it can impact their goals and dreams. Moving forward, I feel more equipped in helping them achieve a better tomorrow while enjoying today. Kudos!
"I enrolled in this program for personal growth to further my knowledge and understanding on financial matters. Pleasantly, the past eight sessions of the RFP program has been helpful to me and has given me tools and learnings which I can use on my own to make sound financial decisions and improve my financial health and fitness. The topics were very interesting and very useful. It was discussed well and with real life examples that are enlightening and relatable."
Patty Rose Esdio
The program helps me to expand my knowledge and skills as a financial advisor. I recommend it to those who want to level up their practice and better our clients.
You must be logged in to post a comment.